China is largest mobile market across the world and India occupies the second largest position in the mobile market in the world. The penetration of mobiles in India is quite high and maximum of these subscribers make use of prepaid recharge plans. Interestingly there are millions of mobile phone connections but the actual number of subscribers is much lower. It means that on an average every user has about three SIM cards. This is mainly because majority of the subscribers across India resort to switching of connections of their pre-paid SIM cards to latest and also most economical plans for pre paid connections.
Recently a survey that was conducted recently reveals that majority of Indian youth are now using pre paid packages and mostly recharge their mobile phones online using Freecharge cashback coupons .
The reasons for such high usage of the prepaid mobile services are many and some of these are:
- Ease with which pre- paid connections can be acquired without the annual contract.
- Control and flexibility which come along with the packages of prepaid mobile recharges using Paytm discount coupons.
- Different operators keep providing economical prepaid recharge packages.
- Persons having low to medium usage habits find these prepaid connections most suitable and have no desire for entering into the monthly contacts.
- SIM connections for prepaid mobile recharge can be purchased over the counter conveniently from most of the mobile dealers and vendors. Whereas in the case of post paid connections, a large number of formalities have to be completed like address proof, personal ID proof, minimum monthly payments, documents verification etc.
- Prepaid mobile connections are cost effective and flexible and you can make maximum savings with Mobikwik coupon.
- There is age limit for getting postpaid connection and this puts the younger lot at a great disadvantage.
- A large number of mobile subscribers like to avail the services of broadband 3G internet, caller tunes, media like video and images etc.
- Many online recharge websites are available presently for topping up the mobile by using debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Prepaid connections are preferred by many people as you can exercise more control on the usage of your mobile and the subscriber has the freedom of exercising the option of changing over to competitor’s network provided the cost factor there is favorable.
Advantages of online mobile recharge and top up
- Recharging of your mobile connection can be done conveniently sitting at your home.
- You can get the refund easily if the top up is unsuccessful.
- The recharge facility is available 24×7.
- Recharge can be done using debit card, credit card and net banking or ATM card as per convenience.
- All prepaid mobile services such as talk time, data plans or SMS are available by these portals and the best offers can be sought at CouponDekho.co.in.
- Offers on free recharge, discounts and coupons are available.
- All recharges can be tracked at one place.